Sr. Program Manager
- 6755 Mira Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
We are seeking a Senior Program Manager to support a program for the Department of Navy in San Diego, CA. This position will report directly to the VP of Navy Programs and will manage a large team. This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of program cost, schedule and performance and will also be an individual contributor on Task Orders providing the Navy with program management and financial analysis support and assisting with the development of program documentation, financial analysis and program briefings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Will be a working, on site Program Manager overseeing our contractor team of approximately 80 people. Team will provide the following contractor support to the Department of Navy Tactical Networks Program Office
- Program Management Support
- Administrative Support
- Acquisition Management Support
- Contracts Management Support
- Cost Estimating Support
- Data Analytics Support
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college is required. Degree in Engineering, Systems Management, Information Technology Systems or Business Administration is desirable. MS or MBA preferred
- 10+ years of Program Management experience in Defense industry / Department of the Navy or comparable Government Agencies
- Experience in Program Executive Office Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (PEO C4I) in providing integrated communication and information technology systems that enable information warfare and command and control of maritime forces.
- Experience managing $25M per year or larger programs.
- 6+ years of program management experience with Navy C4I System.
- 4+ years of experience with a Navy Afloat Network Program (such as ADNS, CANES, or SubLAN)
- 3+ years of experience in direct support to a program office (PMW) or similar organization
- PMP and/or DAWIA Level III Certification in program management is required.
- Must already hold an active SECRET clearance.
- Job Location: San Diego, CA 92110
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Clearance: Active SECRET clearance
- Pay: Up to $200K/yr (Depends on Experience)