Integrated Sales & Branded Partnerships Coordinator
- New York, NY, USA
Pride Media operates the most established, most recognized, and most talked-about media brands serving the LGBTQ market. Our award winning content is delivered within a dynamic portfolio of media properties that are rich in history, culture, news, entertainment, fashion, and photography. Together, these properties capture the many facets of the LGBTQ experience and reach millions of readers and viewers every month. Across all platforms—print, digital, social media, tablet, events and mobile—Pride Media reaches consumers wherever they are and however they want.
Develop a deep understanding of Pride Media’s advertising capabilities and how they can satisfy client’s KPI’s and strategies.
· RFPs: Proactive approach to processing multi-platform RFPs, including (but not limited to) compiling historical information, brainstorming on potential concepts and writing proposals – including projecting rates & program ideas based on client objectives.
· Administrative support: updating sales materials for sales calls, client correspondence, meeting preparation, travel organization/booking, expense submissions, messenger deliveries, manage postal accounts, ordering supplies for the staff, assisting with basic tech matters (phones, laptops, software) and other general duties.
· Assist with presentation preparation (Updating PowerPoint presentations).
· Assist with writing branded stories for advertiser programs, requiring an ability to discern how brands are different/how to position them in the marketplace.
· Research industry trends for department, including Salesforce reports, Ad Database, and Magazine Radar and benchmarking against other competitors.
· Manage SalesForce for the team and run point on any questions/concerns RE: SalesForce reports, functions and training for others on the team.
· Run weekly reports from SalesForce for the Sales Meeting and/or other reports as requested by the team(s).
· Oversee all non-profit media sponsorship through initial reach out, to creating an agreement, partnership execution, to creating a recap of sponsorship.
· May occasionally attend meetings locally in NY with reps on ad calls, interacting with clients and preparing meeting materials such as presentation decks, proposals, etc.
· Compile editorial credits and facilitate meetings with Fashion department.
· Manager of multiple trade accounts for travel.
· Manager of Out/Advocate/HIV Plus comp list.
· Monitor pagination process and create dummy books for approval before printing
· Assist with paper orders as per production schedule by working with publishers on projected book size, obtaining approval from finance, and reporting to Production Manager
· Facilitate new business inquiries and distribute media kits accordingly
· Organize/maintain archives of past print issues.
· Facilitate communication between departments (Marketing, Production, Billing, Client Services, etc.)
· Ensure that all IOs are signed by EVP, information is booked in Salesforce, and all IOs are catalogued.
· Manage multiple internal stakeholder expectations to keep the office running smoothly and efficiently.
· Contribute positively to the atmosphere in the office.
Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven multitasker/prioritizer and able to manage multiple departmental responsibilities while working with staff at all levels and varying personalities.
· Able to work under pressure and time constraints.
· Experience and knowledge of the media industry is a plus.
· Excellent communication and people skills and the ability to consistently work well with internal
staff and outside contacts.
· Able to anticipate needs and show initiative.
· Trustworthy and extremely good judgment concerning confidentiality.
· Strong word processing and spreadsheet skills and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.