Executive Director, Integrated Sales
- New York, NY, USA
Pride Media operates the most established, most recognized, and most talked-about media brands serving the LGBTQ market. Our award winning content is delivered within a dynamic portfolio of media properties that are rich in history, culture, news, entertainment, fashion, and photography. Together, these properties capture the many facets of the LGBTQ experience and reach millions of readers and viewers every month. Across all platforms—print, digital, social media, tablet, events and mobile—Pride Media reaches consumers wherever they are and however they want.
The Integrated Partnerships Manager will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing accounts to which they are assigned; evaluating specific business categories and marketplace trends to identify prospective accounts, driving Pride Media messaging and generating direct advertising sales revenue. This includes locating and contacting decision makers at both the client and the agency and working with the Branded Partnerships team to develop integrated solutions for custom programs, responding to RFPs, and developing cross-platform, revenue-generating marketing solutions that meet client objectives. Though accounts for this position will cross various advertising categories, there is a focus on fashion + retail accounts.
· Enhance revenue through developing and maintaining programs to include digital, print, social, mobile, events, and experiential.
· Develop relationships with existing, and new clients, and with their ad agencies
· Service accounts (with research, reporting, new opportunities -- that fit each brand’s marketing objectives)
· Develop unique strategies (short and long term) to meet sales goals and build viable customer base in designated categories and/or territories.
· Adapt to changes in industries by benchmarking, (assisting in) innovating our capabilities and improving our processes.
· Have context to our pricing structures when communicating with clients
· Create value ‘on-the-fly’ in client meetings
· Stay abreast of program details throughout the value creation/execution process with the Branded Partnerships team(s) in order to satisfy client expectations
· Adept in pivoting programs with the Branded Partnerships team, reselling them to client throughout the value creation + execution process
· Understand our brands/platforms and how combinations can provide value to advertisers
· Achieve sales targets for new business and renewals
· Anticipate client’s marketing needs and participate in developing proposals accordingly to drive incremental business + assist in their creation, including writing proposals, creating decks, etc.
· Collaborate optimally with all internal stakeholders from CFO and CEO to Ad Ops and the Branded Partnerships team(s) + inspire teamwork + goodwill
· Accurate and timely forecasting of projected revenue by account
· Manage work flow with integrated marketing teams to enhance advertiser offerings based on advertising opportunities
· Ensure best-of-breed customer service
· Coordinate with the Branded Partnerships team to conceptualize and maintain category-specific programs and sales materials.
· Collaborate with the editorial team (both EIC + Fashion Editor) to create partnerships with fashion brands
· Manage the editorial credit reports to ensure that advertisers are being credited and that those credits (across print, digital, social) are shared with advertisers to satisfy our partnership, increase value and help to bring in more revenue
Previous ad sales experience (business to business sales, inside sales, or outside sales) required. National multi-platform media advertising sales experience preferred.
· Confident, passionate, and enthusiastic about selling Pride Media brands
· Desire to innovate in an industry that is constantly in flux
· Possess and demonstrate proven prospecting, proposal development, negotiation, closing and client-facing skills
· Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable making cold calls, setting up appointments. Able to present to major advertising agencies and clients
· Goal-oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, tenacity and determination
· Strong creative and strategic thinker
· Capacity to identify and create cross-platform advertiser opportunities
· An entrepreneurial and creative approach to business
· Solid self-management skills required, understand how to prioritize multiple priorities and parallel process across accounts
· Willing to work cross-department as team member
· Excellent time-management skills with strong attention to detail required
· Proficiency with general computer skills, including: PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
· Adroit in social media platforms, functions and benefits to advertisers
· Ability to travel when necessary
· Experience with Salesforce
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.