Associate Director, Branded Partnerships
- New York, NY, USA
Pride Media operates the most established, most recognized, and most talked-about media brands serving the LGBTQ market. Our award winning content is delivered within a dynamic portfolio of media properties that are rich in history, culture, news, entertainment, fashion, and photography. Together, these properties capture the many facets of the LGBTQ experience and reach millions of readers and viewers every month. Across all platforms—print, digital, social media, tablet, events and mobile—Pride Media reaches consumers wherever they are and however they want.
The Producer, Branded Partnerships will help drive the creative process of advertiser programs and campaigns from beginning to end: responding to RFPs, researching, brainstorming, formulating content strategy, and working with various internal and external teams to produce content and programs that resonate with our audiences and achieves clients’ goals/kpis. They will recognize which content — from written articles to social media campaigns to long-form video and everything between — or program elements will be the most effective to deliver on advertiser kpis.They will also provide leadership to the team, spearhead innovations across platforms and expertlynavigate client communications.
A background as a producer (campaigns or branded content) is required, along with a positive track record of developing impactful programs, writing and ideating compelling RFPs/writing proposals, skillfully and profitably producting and executing campaigns at either a publisher or a creative agency is required, along with a drive to monetize partnership combinations and content and satisfying advertiser objectives.
· Ability to craft creative and monetizable concepts for advertisers across digital, print, social, mobile, events, and experiential.
· Develop relationships with existing, and new clients, and with their ad agencies
· Develop unique strategies (short and long term) to meet sales goals and build viable customer base in designated categories and/or territories.
· Adapt to changes in industries by benchmarking, (assisting in) innovating our capabilities and improving our processes.
· Have context to our pricing structures when communicating with clients
· Create value ‘on-the-fly’ in client meetings
· Stay acutely aware of program details throughout the value creation/execution process
· Adept in pivoting programs while assisting the team in re-pitching the revised elements successfully to clients and agencies.
- Understand our brands/platforms and how combinations can provide value to advertisers
· Ability to skillfully and efficiently Identify and negotiate with/hire third party talent and maintain and build a strong network of contributor talent
· Ability to maintain the voice of our brands in various media formats, while still creating
content that is also on brand for our advertisers and resonates with our audience
· Conceptualizing brand-focused promotional and sales materials for Pride Media properties
· Effectively marrying storytelling with brand promotion
· Achieving partner KPIs across various platforms
· Understanding of social media + how to utilize it to drive traffic and engagement(s)
· Keeping client services up to date on project progress, and keeping production on time and on budget
· Liaising professionally and proactively with clients on project progress and providing solutions on pivoting elements when necessary/appropriate
· Bringing rigor in process, attention to detail and quality of execution
· Identifying opportunities to innovate and further ‘professionalize’ our processes and sharing those insights with the team
· Managing tight deadlines, while managing internal and external stakeholder expectations
· Understanding of standard project documentation (SOW, LOA & other contracts)
· Analyzing market/audience behavior and data to identify trends and opportunities.
· Comfortable working with emerging platforms to produce new value
· Writing project scope of work, creative briefs and storyboards and project estimates and managing all necessary project documentation from project initiation to completion
· Strong writing skills to respond to RFPs, craft proposals and presentations for the sales team
· Identifying risks, assumptions and dependencies at the outset of projects
- Bringing best practice in program creation and management to help keep the consultancy – and our clients – ahead of the game
- Collaborate optimally with all internal stakeholders from CFO and CEO to Ad Ops and the Branded Partnerships team(s) + inspire teamwork + goodwill
- Accurate and timely forecasting of projected revenue by account
- Manage work flow with integrated marketing teams to enhance advertiser offerings based on advertising opportunities
- Ensure best-of-breed customer service
- Assist in conceptualizing and maintaining category-specific programs and sales materials.
· 7+ years of experience in concept/campaign creation, production and campaign development at a creative agency or publishing company (in-house content studio)
· An ability to get stuff done without a lot of supervision
· Very strong writing and presentation skills
· Ability to inspire enthusiasm for your ideas in others
· Deftness in ideating fresh concepts under pressure and tight deadlines
· Strong desire to monetize partnership combinations, platforms and ideas
· Success in motivating a small team to meet client objectives
· Patience, enthusiasm and a desire to inspire others
· A compelling portfolio of projects you’ve been responsible for and delivered successfully, from initial statement of work, through development and change management to final delivery
· Ability to negotiate successfully with third party vendors to fulfill campaign objectives
· Familiarity with and enthusiasm for Pride Media content and the LGBTQ+ market
· Must be able to work under pressure and time constraints
· Experience in utilizing social media to drive traffic, value and engagements
· Experience servicing brands in multiple industries including (but not limited to) automotive, CPG, travel, luxury, fashion, pharmaceutical and finance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.