OUT and The Advocate Entertainment Sales and Marketing Internship
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
Pride Media operates the most established, most recognized, and most talked-about media brands serving the LGBTQ market. Our award winning content is delivered within a dynamic portfolio of media properties that are rich in history, culture, news, entertainment, fashion, and photography. Together, these properties capture the many facets of the LGBTQ experience and reach millions of readers and viewers every month. Across all platforms—print, digital, social media, tablet, events and mobile—Pride Media reaches consumers wherever they are and however they want.
Overview & Syllabus
The Entertainment Sales and Marketing Intern will learn and contribute to the development, sale and execution of advertising, social media, influencer and event marketing programs for Out, The Advocate and Pride.com.
Duties & Educational Opportunities
- Learn how to develop a Pride Media creative sales pitch and presentation for a client meeting
- Develop expertise on how to construct a corporate advertising power point and excel meeting proposal
- Learn how to conduct a post-advertising campaign analysis and recap report
- Conduct industry research on LGBTQ competitive sites, newsworthy happenings and upcoming television shows, movie releases, and music albums / concerts
- Construct a Pride Media research analysis and report utilizing industry research with guidance from the Sales Director
- Update the Pride Media entertainment media kit as needed including the creation of the first entertainment sizzle reel
- Expand knowledge of news and culture issues facing the LGBTQ community
- Attend sales, marketing and client internal and external meetings
- Administrative duties including preparing mailings and presentations for client meetings and communication and organizing a library of past issues, research and presentations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.