Partnerships Director, Fashion & Retail
- 120 W 45th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Pride Media operates the most established, most recognized, and most talked-about media brands serving the LGBTQ market. Our award winning content is delivered within a dynamic portfolio of media properties that are rich in history, culture, news, entertainment, fashion, and photography. Together, these properties capture the many facets of the LGBTQ experience and reach millions of readers and viewers every month. Across all platforms—print, digital, social media, tablet, events and mobile—Pride Media reaches consumers wherever they are and however they want.
The Integrated Partnerships Director, Fashion & Retail will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing accounts, from: evaluating specific business categories and marketplace trends to identify prospective accounts, driving Here Media messaging and generating direct advertising sales revenue. This includes locating and contacting decision makers at both the client and the agency, and an adeptness and proven track record in identifying synergies between brands and creating strategic value for advertisers. The Integrated Partnerships Director, Fashion & Retail will also liaise with the Integrated Marketing team to develop integrated solutions for custom programs, responding to RFPs, and developing cross-platform, revenue-generating programs that meet client objectives.
- Generate revenue through developing and maintaining programs to include digital, print, social media, events/experiential and branded content.
- Develop relationships with existing, and new clients, and with their ad agencies
- Service accounts with research, reporting, new opportunities -- that fit each brand’s marketing objectives
- Achieve sales targets via winning new business and renewals
- Anticipate client’s marketing needs and participate in developing proposals accordingly to drive incremental business
- Accurate and timely forecasting of projected revenue by account
- Maintain relationships internally to ensure smooth sales service with marketing and ad ops
- Manage work flow with integrated marketing teams to enhance advertiser offerings
- Coordinate with sales support staff to ensure best-of-breed customer service
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to conceptualize and maintain category-specific programs and sales materials.
- At least 3-5+ years previous sales experience (business to business sales, inside sales, or outside sales) is preferred. National multi-platform advertising sales experience a plus. Fashion/Retail experience a must.
- Ability to understand brands, identify synergies and create compelling, strategic and valuable partnership concepts for advertisers
- Ability to solve problems, assuring multiple stakeholders a mutually-beneficial outcome
- Confident, passionate, and enthusiastic about selling Here Media brands
- Possess and demonstrate proven prospecting, proposal development, negotiation, closing and client-facing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable making cold calls, setting up appointments. Able to present to major advertising agencies and clients
- Goal-oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, tenacity and determination
- Strong creative and strategic thinker
- Capacity to identify and create cross-platform advertiser opportunities
- An entrepreneurial and creative approach to business
- Solid self-management skills required, understand how to prioritize multiple priorities
- Willing to work cross-department as team member
- Excellent time-management skills with strong attention to detail required
- Proficiency with general computer skills including: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Social Media, etc.
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Experience with Salesforce
- Fast-paced, high growth work environment.
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment.
- Diversity of work projects.
- Health, dental, vision insurance.
- Paid vacation, holidays