Integrated Marketing Manager
- 120 West 45th Street, New York, NY, us
Pride Media operates the most established, most recognized, and most talked-about media brands serving the LGBTQ market. Our award winning content is delivered within a dynamic portfolio of media properties that are rich in history, culture, news, entertainment, fashion, and photography. Together, these properties capture the many facets of the LGBTQ experience and reach millions of readers and viewers every month. Across all platforms—print, digital, social media, tablet, events and mobile—Pride Media reaches consumers wherever they are and however they want.
A multi-brand, integrated marketing manager focused on creating and implementing large, high-impact integrated sales, marketing, and promotional strategies to drive revenue and win business for Pride Media properties. The position combines exceptional “big” idea creation, proposal writing, and multi-platform program execution.
- RFPS: Responsible for responding to RFPs in multiple categories and executing cross-platform marketing components, including events.
- Presentation development: Work with creative services to create visually-arresting and compelling proposals, presentations, marketing and brand positioning collateral.
- Program Development/Project management: Responsible for managing the daily workflow process for integrated marketing programs including timelines, budgets, creative executions and follow-up on all deliverables. Act as primary liaison between sales and respective agency/client partners. Manage long-term projects or special marketing initiatives above and beyond day-to-day responsibilities as assigned by Director, Integrated Marketing.
- Research and help develop new sales opportunities, with focus on mobile marketing and new advertising units.
- Events: Assist with planning, managing and executing events, including but not limited to:
- Developing sellable event ideas concepts, both as singular events or event series, that can be extended to digital, social media and print
- Serving as direct contact between Pride Media and event planning company
- Ideating interactive and dynamic activations for advertisers at the event
- Helping managers to plan and manage budgets
- Leading social media outreach before, during and after the event
- Managing on-site logistics and activations at events
- Client Meetings: Accompany sales reps and/or marketing management on an as-needed basis to sales calls to present marketing platforms and client-specific opportunities.
- At least two years’ experience in a related ad sales and/or marketing position
- Strong experience with mobile, social and online marketing.
- Experience in event planning and social media, either at an agency or with a brand
- Superior verbal and written skills, and keen eye for design.
- Fully conversant in research and metrics, including reach and frequency.
- Ability to work independently, but also incorporate direction from management.
- Strong familiarity with all social media outlets and opportunities.
- Proven skills and experience with existing social technology and budding trends.
- Familiarity with the common terms of social media governance and process mapping.
- Intuitive eye for how to best present each brand to advertisers.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent communicator who is able to work well with colleagues at all levels.
- Fast-paced, high growth work environment.
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment.
- Diversity of work projects.
- Health, dental, vision insurance.
- Paid vacation, holidays