Speech Language Pathologist (FT/PT Hourly)
- Department: SLP
Like you, we believe therapy can and does change lives. Whether it’s helping an autistic student understand nonverbal cues or addressing a speech impediment, as a full-time Presence Speech-Language Therapist, you’ll gift students self expression and help them thrive. You can manage your caseload, truly make a difference, and work remotely from your home. Join the leader in online, live therapy, and . . .
Instill Confidence. Student caseloads are matched to your unique strengths and skills so you and your students can grow.
Invest in Yourself. Ongoing professional development, no-cost CLEs, your own empowerment manager, a network of more than 2,200 clinicians for collaboration, and on-hand technical support so you can be at your best.
- Build Your Future. Competitive pay, healthcare and retirement benefits, and a work-from-home schedule that gives you the ability to be there for yourself and your family.
Remote Speech Therapist
- Administer school-based evaluations and IEP-directed therapy services
- Provide timely documentation, session notes, and ongoing communication with teachers, parents of your students
- Provide IEP evaluation, creation, and maintenance in accordance with school and district timelines
- Flexible scheduling
- Support for cross licensing
- Perks program
- Unrivaled online therapy platform to streamline workflow, access online assessments and curated session materials
- Access to online speech-language assessments, including online versions of the CELF®-5, GFTA-3, PPVT-4, EVT-3, CASL-2, and more
- Clinical workshops tailored to your developmental needs
- Access to continuing education courses at no cost
- Clinical experts to guide you in serving students
- Valid state license and or Department of Education credentials
- Accredited MS in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- 1 year of school based experience, including Clinical Fellowship Year, or 2 years of clinical experience, including Clinical Fellowship Year, providing therapy and evaluation services
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- This is a remote position
- Please send all questions and general inquiries to [email protected]
- Currently hiring for contract, part-time, and full-time positions
- By completing this form, you are consenting to receive marketing communications from Presence.
- A provider's starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, and market conditions. $40 - $55 per hour.