Speech Language Pathologist (FT/PT Hourly)
- NA, NA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: SLP
Build Your Future. Competitive pay, cross-licensure, and a work-from-home, customized schedule that gives you the ability to be there for yourself and your family.
Remote Speech Therapist
- Administer school-based evaluations and IEP-directed therapy services
- Provide timely documentation, session notes, and ongoing communication with teachers, parents of your students
- Provide IEP evaluation, creation, and maintenance in accordance with school and district timelines
- Flexible scheduling
- Support for cross licensing
- Perks program
- Unrivaled online therapy platform to streamline workflow, access online assessments and curated session materials
- Access to online speech-language assessments, including online versions of the CELF®-5, GFTA-3, PPVT-4, EVT-3, CASL-2, and more
- Clinical workshops tailored to your developmental needs
- Access to continuing education courses at no cost
- Clinical experts to guide you in serving students
- Valid state license and or Department of Education credentials
- Accredited MS in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- 2 years clinical experience providing therapy and evaluation services
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- This is a remote position
- Please send all questions and general inquiries to [email protected]
- Currently hiring for contract, part-time, and full-time positions
- By completing this form, you are consenting to receive marketing communications from Presence.
- Hourly rate ranges between $40 to $55 p/h- Compensation is determined off of overall years of experience as well as state of residency.