Licensed Social Worker - Contract/Full-Time/Part-Time Available
- REMOTE OPPORTUNITY - POSITIONS NATIONWIDE, NA, NA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
PresenceLearning provides exceptional, high-quality and innovative teletherapy tools and services for preK-12 students with special needs to help them grow and thrive. Are you looking to join a network of over 1,600 teletherapists to support students in need?
Licensed Social Workers in the PresenceLearning Network:
- Provide counseling/direct therapy services, as directed by a student’s IEP, Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP), or 504 plan
- Work as part of a MET/IEP team to determine a student’s special education eligibility
- Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions, create and/or update IEPs, and complete comprehensive evaluation and progress reports as required by state and district regulations and processes.
- Provide case management services as required by the school district(s), including scheduling, preparing for, and conducting IEP meetings.
Providers in our network:
- Work on our proprietary platform built for teletherapy.
- Access therapy materials and assessments within the PresenceLearning platform.
- Enjoy the benefits of a community of support including an online community, technical support, and access to professional development resources.
- Set their own schedules.
- Participate in a perks program with discounts to our partner organizations.
- Benefit from the support you'll receive while adding additional state licenses to help you increase your knowledge and opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- Must have SSW letter from the State or Department of Education
- Licensed to work independently in the state in which you reside
- 1 year of experience providing direct services/counseling in a school setting with special education populations OR 1 year of experience working with pediatrics (excluding the internship/practicum year)
- Reliable Wi-Fi/Internet Access
- A reliable computer with a webcam
- Experience as a direct member of IEP teams
- Experience creating IEP goals or knowledge of IEP goals
- Experience conducting assessments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please send all questions and general inquiries to [email protected]
Currently hiring for contract, part-time, and full-time positions
By completing this form, you are consenting to receive marketing communications from PresenceLearning.