Licensed Professional Counselor - Contract/Full-Time/Part-TIme Available
- REMOTE OPPORTUNITY - POSITIONS NATIONWIDE, NA, NA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
PresenceLearning provides exceptional, high-quality and innovative teletherapy tools and services for preK-12 students with special needs to help them grow and thrive. Are you looking to join a network of over 1,600 teletherapists to support students in need?
Licensed Professional Counselors in the PresenceLearning Network:
- Provide counseling/direct services, as directed by a student’s IEP, Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP), or 504 plan.
- Conduct interviews and record reviews to help determine the need for services as well as frequency
- Work as part of a MET/IEP team to determine a student’s special education eligibility
- Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions, create and/or update IEPs, and complete comprehensive evaluation and progress reports as required by state and district regulations and processes.
- Provide case management services as required by the school district(s), including scheduling, preparing for, and conducting IEP meetings.
Providers in our network:
- Work on our proprietary platform built for teletherapy.
- Access therapy materials and assessments within the PresenceLearning platform.
- Enjoy the benefits of a community of support including an online community, technical support, and access to professional development resources.
- Set their own schedules.
- Participate in a perks program with discounts to our partner organizations.
- Benefit from the support you'll receive while adding additional state licenses to help you increase your knowledge and opportunities.
- One or more valid state license as a Licensed Professional Counselor
- Must have clinical licensure in the state in which you reside through the appropriate state licensing body
- 1-2 years of experience providing direct services/counseling in a school-based setting with special education populations or working with school-aged children
- Reliable Wi-Fi / Internet access
- Reliable computer with webcam
Experience with providing services to students in special education, including writing and managing IEPs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please send all questions and general inquiries to [email protected]
Currently hiring for contract, part-time, and full-time positions
By completing this form, you are consenting to receive marketing communications from PresenceLearning.