Licensed Social Worker
- REMOTE OPPORTUNITY - POSITIONS NATIONWIDE, N/A, N/A, United States
- Employees can work remotely
PresenceLearning provides exceptional, high-quality and innovative teletherapy tools and services for preK-12 students with special needs to help them grow and thrive. Are you looking to join a network of over 1,500 teletherapists to support students in need?
Licensed Clinical Social Workers in the PresenceLearning Network:
- Provide counseling/direct services, as directed by a student’s IEP, Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP), or 504 plan
- Conduct socio-emotional/behavioral (SEB) assessments
- Develop Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Write socio-emotional/behavioral IEP goals
- Work as part of a MET/IEP team to determine a student’s special education eligibility
- Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions, create and/or update IEPs, and complete comprehensive evaluation and progress reports as required by state and district regulations and processes.
- Provide case management services as required by the school district(s), including scheduling, preparing for, and conducting IEP meetings.
Providers in our network:
- Work on our proprietary platform built for teletherapy.
- Access therapy materials and assessments within the PresenceLearning platform.
- Enjoy the benefits of a community of support including an online community, technical support, and access to professional development resources.
- Set their own schedules.
- Participate in a perks program with discounts to our partner organizations.
- Benefit from the support you'll receive while adding additional state licenses to help you increase your knowledge and opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- Must have SSW letter from the State or Department of Education
- Licensed to work independently in the state in which you reside
- 1 year of experience providing direct services/counseling in a school setting with special education populations OR 1 year of experience working with pediatrics (excluding the internship/practicum year)
- Experience as a direct member of IEP teams
- Experience creating IEP goals or knowledge of IEP goals
- Experience conducting assessments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By completing this form, you are consenting to receiving marketing communications from PresenceLearning.
For general questions and inquiries please contact [email protected]