Automotive F&I Account Executive
This position covers Iowa & Nebraska. Candidate must live in market. Base salary, car allowance & uncapped commission!
Welcome to Preferred Warranties!
PREFERRED FOR A REASON
Care | Integrity | Driven | Dynamic
Now available in all 50 states, PWI is expanding our footprint and product offerings to independent automotive dealers. We are a tier 1 provider of service contracts & gap contracts for new & preowned vehicles. We place a focus on protecting our dealer partner’s brand by covering their client’s mechanical issues post purchase.
Who we are:
With our people-first culture, PWI believes in creating an environment where employees look forward to work each day. We take pride in our very high dealer & consumer reviews, verified online.
We’re looking for:
PWI is looking for team members that thrive in a dynamic environment. Team members obsessed with growth, that live for a challenge, a stretch goal, success. We empower our team members to attaint new heights in their markets and in their careers.
As an Account Executive you’ll:
· Service existing account. prospect your territory for new opportunities to grow your market share.
· Develop and maintain competitive knowledge and expertise in areas of products, industry trends, and other developments. Understand and react to the competitive landscape regarding all company policies, procedures, and systems with a customer impact.
· Educate, train and consult with clients on best practices for using PWI’s products and services.
· Launch new products and services within the market through interactions with active dealer while leveraging additional value proposition to drive market growth.
· Provide your dealers with weorld class training & solid market advice.
· Thoroughly document all research and customer interactions in Zendesk (CRM) to ensure product and service reliability.
· The face of the PWI brand in the marketplace.
· Providing exceptional customer service and responsiveness that inspires customer confidence and loyalty.
· Continuously engage in self-directed learning opportunities to increase functional product knowledge.
· Networking and building relationships with stakeholders within the industry.
· Automotive F&I / Sales Management experience, Territory account management experience or Bank lending experience
· Excellent written and oral communication, strong attention to detail, time management, problem-solving, and interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
· The ability to be autonomous, self-driven, pro-active, and a coachable, team player.
· Motor vehicle operator (required).
Position requires walking, sitting, and standing. Driving automobile to customer premises is required. Varying climates, weather conditions, and walking surfaces, inside and outside.
PWI is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants with be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.