Account Executive - Market Covering Colorado
- Denver, CO, USA
We fuel the entrepreneurial dream in our community through our people, products, and our four values that drive every business decision and customer interaction:
Elevating relationships | Vision-driven | Powered by passion | Dedicated to you
Welcome to Preferred Warranties Inc. Now available in all 50 states, PWI is expanding our footprint and product offerings to independent automotive dealers. We are a tier 1 provider of extended protection plans for preowned vehicles, with a focus on protecting dealer partner’s brand by covering their client’s mechanical issues post purchase.
Who we are:
With our people-first culture, PWI believes in creating an environment where employees look forward to work each day. Plus, PWI’s committed to helping each employee develop their own career dream.
We’re looking for:
PWI is looking for team members that thrive in a dynamic environment. Team members obsessed with growth, that live for a challenge, a stretch goal, success. We empower our team members to attaint new heights in their markets and in their careers.
As an Account Executive you’ll:
- Grow your market by 1) increasing the active dealer base through prospecting efforts and 2) increasing share of wallet within current dealer base.
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge and expertise in areas of products, industry trends, and other developments. Understand and react to the competitive landscape regarding all company policies, procedures, and systems with a customer impact.
- Educate, train and consult with clients on best practices for using PWI’s products and services.
- Launch new products and services within the market through interactions with active dealer while leveraging additional value proposition to drive market growth.
- Providing clients with marketing material and swag.
- Maintain a good flow of communication with the region and across the PWI organization.
- Assure customer acceptance of and quality of resolution. Identify and escalate issues that require advanced product knowledge or technical expertise.
- Use analytical and decision-making skills to offer options and resolve problems in a variety of contexts.
- Thoroughly document all research and customer interactions in Zendesk (CRM) to ensure product and service reliability.
- The face of the PWI brand in the marketplace.
- Providing exceptional customer service and responsiveness that inspires customer confidence and loyalty.
- Continuously engage in self-directed learning opportunities to increase functional product knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent experience of one to three years in sales. Automotive and/or financial services experience preferred.
- Territory management experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication, strong attention to detail, time management, problem-solving, and interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- The ability to be autonomous, self-driven, pro-active, and a team player.
- Motor vehicle operator (required).
Position requires walking, sitting, and standing. Driving automobile to customer premises is required. Varying climates, weather conditions, and walking surfaces, inside and outside.