- 2604 River Rd, Hawesville, KY 42348, USA
Since 1961, Precoat Metals (www.precoat.com) has been setting the standards in the coil coatings industry worldwide. We are committed to this level of quality in both our product line and customer service, and focus our resources on investigating and implementing new coil coating technologies, developing unique coatings, ink and film systems, and designing multifaceted prints while reducing the cycle time to market. We are able to achieve this "culture of excellence" thru the hard work and talent of the people on our team.
Your experience as a Multi Craft Maintenance Technician makes you a perfect fit to join our team at our Hawesville, KY plant. In this role, you will have responsibility for ensuring that plant equipment and facilities are kept in good electrical/mechanical repair and working order, enabling a continuous production mode.
Want to take your career to the next level? Working at Precoat Metals can take you down a career path of multiple opportunities, including opportunity to learn new skills to advance your career in Maintenance. Start your success down a great career path today with Precoat Metals!
Some of your Responsibilities include:
- Organize, and facilitate maintenance on all production and facility equipment with emphasis on equipment uptime and to resolve quality and production related issues in the spirit of continuous improvement, including electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Read and interpret machine electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Troubleshoot programmable controllers, electronics, circuit analysis, mechanics, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Use electrical test equipment as needed for repair and troubleshooting.
- Repair and rebuild electrical and mechanical components.
- Installation, modification and fabrication of equipment and systems to meet production needs and schedules.
- Communicate clearly maintenance situations from one shift to another, including Maintenance Team Leader and Maintenance Manager.
- Plant wide accountabilities for operational aspects including progress toward quality and production goals.
- Participate in continuous improvement in safety, quality and housekeeping.
As the selected candidate you will have a Minimum of a High School diploma and 2+ years of experience repairing and troubleshooting in electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, over-head cranes, forklifts, hoists, 3-phase motors, variable speed drives and controls, and heavy industrial wiring in addition to the following:
- Strong industrial electrical experience required.
- Ability to learn process, equipment specifications and company standards by actively consulting resources, associates, manuals, training department and policies.
- Good practical sense working with and troubleshooting equipment problems. Able to work with minimal supervision within a team environment.
- Must be computer literate, familiar with the Windows Operating system.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Precoat Metals is a Drug Free Workplace