Company Service Clerk
- Blytheville, AR
Since 1961, Precoat Metals (www.precoat.com) has been setting the standards in the coil coatings industry worldwide. We are committed to this level of quality in both our product line and customer service, and focus our resources on investigating and implementing new coil coating technologies, developing unique coatings, ink and film systems, and designing multifaceted prints while reducing the cycle time to market. We are able to achieve this "culture of excellence" thru the hard work and talent of the people on our team.
The selected Company Service Clerk will perform a variety of routine clerical duties and functions in accordance with standard procedures for the Armorel, AR facility. Duties include purchasing, records, preparation of various forms, verifying information and resolving common problems. Will do typing and data entry and retrieval.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supports the plant and maintenance department with purchasing activities.
• Maintains records or materials in inventory and on order.
• Provides data, as required, to forecast estimates and schedules of goods in process and needs for future orders.
• Coordinates and expedites flow of material, parts and assemblies both interdepartmentally and intradepartmentally.
• Performs varied clerical duties requiring knowledge of general departmental and plant practices and procedures.
• Monitors visitor access and issues safety glasses and earplugs when required.
• Maintains conference room calendar.
• Receives, sorts, and routes mail/packages, and maintains and routes publications.
• Prepares outgoing mail for mailing; Uses FedEx and UPS to label outgoing overnight packages.
• Data Entry in the AS400 system.
• Maintains records, checks data and prepares standard reports.
• Will do typing and related office work using PC’s.
• Others as may be assigned.
The successful Company Service Clerk will have a
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• One to three years experience in a clerical or administrative position at a manufacturing facility.
• Typing 45 wpm and good business writing, editing & proofreading skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Organization skills and ability to start and complete tasks on a deadline with little supervision.
• Ability to handle multiple rush items and function while under pressure of production line demands.
• Ability to interact with all employees, customers, vendors and other contacts in a positive, business-like manner.
• Regular and on-time attendance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Precoat Metals is a Drug Free Workplace