Substation Wireman/Electrician in Various States
- Midlothian, VA, USA
CW Wright Construction Company is a leading provider of high quality turnkey transmission, substation, distribution and solar facility construction services for electric utilities in the Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, Southeast and Midwest regions of the United States. Our expertise comprises all aspects of utility work including: overhead, underground, transmission, telephone special hotline construction, substations, cable splicing,
foundations, horizontal and directional boring, and right-of-way clearing.
Excellent benefits that start the first of the month after 30 days!! We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and more!
We are currently seeking Substation Wireman/Electricians for work in VA, MD, DC, DE, NC and SC.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in the installation of substation relaying/protection and controls as well as low voltage power and DC systems.
- Must possess own hand tools and be able to read/interpret schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Resumes and/or detailed application are required for all hires; including references that are able to provide verification of experience level.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. CW Wright is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CW Wright will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.