- New Windsor, NY 12553, USA
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC (PPS) is a natural gas and electric utility contractor headquartered in New Windsor, New York. Our mission at PPS is to be the premier provider of the development and implementation of Single Source, multi-dimensional, problem solving techniques, driving the most effective SOLUTIONS to our utility clients. Our customers will choose us because of our diverse expertise, quality workmanship, and reputation to provide the utmost degree of value.
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC. (PPS) was established in December 2002 and is driven by a management team well experienced in the utility infrastructure industry. This management team’s expertise transcends the design, operations, management, regulatory administration and hands-on construction functions of the utility markets. PPS is focused on delivering cost-effective consultation, inspection, construction, operations and maintenance services to this industry through our staff of safety trained and operator-qualified employees.
At PPS we dedicate ourselves to the following principles of conduct:
• Act with integrity
• Be accountable
• Take initiative
• Serve customers as you would like to be served
• Improve and innovate continuously –
Perform and/or supervise all activities necessary to process payroll for approximately 800 employees across 9 states. Payroll is prepared in-house, but sent to a third party for printing/distribution, as well as tax filing. This is a “working supervisor” who spends more than 50% of time personally performing payroll processing and related activities.
Essential Job Functions:
· Maintaining payroll records
· Filing tax reports and voluntary deduction reports
· Processing involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments
· Preparing accounting transactions and documents
· Reconciling payroll tax and 401k accounts
· Documenting and updating procedures
· Preparing special reports for senior management
· Leads a team of 1 assistant
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as delegated to meet the ongoing needs of PPS.
· 3-5 years of payroll experience
· Minimum of Associate’s degree in finance or accounting
· CPP designation preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.