- Woodbridge, Woodbridge, VA, us
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC (PPS) is a natural gas and electric utility contractor headquartered in New Windsor, New York. Our mission at PPS is to be the premier provider of the development and implementation of Single Source, multi-dimensional, problem solving techniques, driving the most effective SOLUTIONS to our utility clients. Our customers will choose us because of our diverse expertise, quality workmanship, and reputation to provide the utmost degree of value.
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC. (PPS) was established in December 2002 and is driven by a management team well experienced in the utility infrastructure industry. This management team’s expertise transcends the design, operations, management, regulatory administration and hands-on construction functions of the utility markets. PPS is focused on delivering cost-effective consultation, inspection, construction, operations and maintenance services to this industry through our staff of safety trained and operator-qualified employees.
At PPS we dedicate ourselves to the following principles of conduct:
• Act with integrity
• Be accountable
• Take initiative
• Serve customers as you would like to be served
• Improve and innovate continuously
The individual plans, designs, develops, coordinates, and conducts effective safety, regulatory and technical training programs and materials that ensure full compliance with the Company’s safety policies and operating programs. The individual provides training to meet the requirements of the Company's time merit progression (TMP) program; provides proctoring, follow-up and remedial training for Operator Qualification and annual Pipe Joining Qualification; identifies pertinent safety issues and incorporates them into training programs; and provides on-the-job training as required. Individual is also responsible for identifying training needs related to Natural Gas Systems and associated equipment including emergency procedures. The individual also interprets local, state, and national codes for field personnel as requested. The individual also evaluates performance during training and follows up students learning through field visits, observations and refresher training. Additionally, provides updates and incorporates new procedures and revisions into training programs and reviews work with vendors, technical experts, engineers and field personnel to provide operational input into the selection and operation of new equipment and development of new operating standards.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and train key concepts to various audiences.
- A.S. or B.S. with 5+ years of experience conducting OQ training, testing and evaluation in the underground utility industry.
- The aptitude for technology (MS Office Suite and high proficiency using mobile devices). Basic computer skills and experience working with PowerPoint and Word are desirable
- The ability to plan, design, develop, schedule, coordinate, and present training programs.
- The ability to conduct and interpret training needs analyses.
- The ability to evaluate trainee performance in classroom and field environments and provide effective feedback.
- Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Personal transportation available to and from job site.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, bend and pull.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.