- New Windsor, NY
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC (PPS) is a natural gas and electric utility contractor headquartered in New Windsor, New York. Our mission at PPS is to be the premier provider of the development and implementation of Single Source, multi-dimensional, problem solving techniques, driving the most effective SOLUTIONS to our utility clients. Our customers will choose us because of our diverse expertise, quality workmanship, and reputation to provide the utmost degree of value.
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC. (PPS) was established in December 2002 and is driven by a management team well experienced in the utility infrastructure industry. This management team’s expertise transcends the design, operations, management, regulatory administration and hands-on construction functions of the utility markets. PPS is focused on delivering cost-effective consultation, inspection, construction, operations and maintenance services to this industry through our staff of safety trained and operator-qualified employees.
At PPS we dedicate ourselves to the following principles of conduct:
• Act with integrity
• Be accountable
• Take initiative
• Serve customers as you would like to be served
• Improve and innovate continuously
Reads electric and gas consumption meters and records volume used by residential and commercial consumers: Walks or drives truck over established route and takes readings of meter dials.
Essential Job functions:
- Inspects meters and connections for defects, damage, and unauthorized connections.
- Indicates irregularities on forms for necessary action by servicing department.
- Verifies readings to locate abnormal consumption and records reasons for fluctuations.
- Read electric and gas consumption meters
- Returns route book to business office for billing purposes.
- May be designated according to type of meter read as Electric-Meter Reader; Gas-Meter Reader.
Effective Communication skills.
Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
Ability to act with integrity and respect of personal or public property.
Ability to work in all types of weather.
Ability to report to jobsite daily and travel to a new location upon request at any time throughout local PPS service territories.
Ability to drive daily in a responsible manner.
- Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Personal transportation available to and from job site.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, bend and pull.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hours p/Week: 40-50 hrs