CNC Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
- 5300 Corporate Grove Dr SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512, USA
Aerospace is Soaring and So Are We!
Our customers are high tech leaders in commercial and defense aerospace. Because of advancements in technology leading to significant fuel savings, the aerospace industry is positioned for unprecedented growth. To support this growth, we need to add a talented Maintenance Technician on 2nd shift.
We utilize leading edge technology and processes to make and deliver complex, short run close tolerance machined parts and value-added assemblies. Our customers value our track record of quality and delivery success and they are fueling our growth with new and interesting part opportunities.
The purpose of this position is to support the department’s ability to achieve its goals and objectives. This includes performing scheduled and unscheduled mechanical maintenance on CNC controlled machining equipment and supporting facility maintenance needs. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
This is a 2nd Shift Maintenance position (3-11:30)
Essential Duties: The following is a list of the general duties performed in this position. It is not meant to be an exhaustive list.
1. Perform preventive maintenance tasks on CNC mills, lathes and other equipment as assigned.
2. Perform unscheduled maintenance on CNC mills, lathes and other equipment to minimize machine down time, including assisting in diagnosis of equipment issues.
3. Perform facility maintenance.
4. Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory of maintenance supplies and equipment
5. Perform data collection and communication tasks in JobBoss and other applications.
6. Safely operate a forklift to move equipment and material within the facility.
7. Perform all tasks and maintain work stations to 5S organization and housekeeping standards.
8. Comply with PAC policy and procedures.
1. High school diploma or equivalent. Prefer skilled trades courses or curriculum.
2. 2 to 5 years minimum successful prior essential duty related experience, preferably in a CNC machining environment, including work such as mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical diagnosis and repair.
3. Specific knowledge of CNC machine tool repair, including 4th/5th axis and electronics with brands common to PAC.
4. Basic facility maintenance knowledge.
5. Ability to read/write English .
6. Ability to perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
7. Michigan Driver License and Insurable Driving Record.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.