- 770 Tower B1 Spaze-ITech Park Sec 49, Gurgaon, Haryana, India, Gurgaon, India
Pramira is an information communications technology partner, offering operators and vendors across the telecom industry innovative Managed Services and Talent Sourcing. We help our clients achieve their business objectives while guaranteeing quality delivery, increased efficiency, and cost savings.
Responsibilities consist of:
· Create Reports, maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities for Top Management
· Scheduling Pramira’s senior management team meetings.
· We are a fast-growing organization and therefore the ability to organize and prioritizing tasks is a key requirement.
· Proven experience and skills in administrative, secretarial and office work.
· Should have ability to plan, organize anticipate requirements well in advance to support the smooth running of the business.
· Must be responsible for supporting all aspects of the chief executive or senior management work including appointments, travel and accommodation as required in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes and all key paperwork for meetings.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be experienced at dealing with a range of external stakeholders including Pramira’ s key client groups, with industry and business support at local, regional and national levels.
· This role works across the organization to ensure that Pramira operates intelligently and strategically.
· Must work in US Shift
· Reporting to the MD/CEO and support them for day-to-day work
· Hands on experience processing payrolls.
· Enthusiastic and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
· Assisting in various report preparation and dealing with Top Management
· Strong Background in Administrative Work.
· Exposure in Telecommunication Industry.
· Self-Motivated, dependable and can work independently.
· Able to multi-task and manage multiple stakeholder and team members.
· Highly organized and detail oriented.
· Good communication skills with experience in US based organization is highly desirable.
· Able to work from 8 hours a day Monday-Friday with stretchable working hours if required.
Please apply with below information:
- Current CTC (Cost to Company)
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
- US Visa Status: Current B1/B2 Visa – Yes/No
- Reason for change:
- Preferred day/time for telephonic conversation: