Site Acquisition Specialist - Detroit Metro Area
- M-102, Detroit, MI, USA
We are an industry-leading engineering, site development and construction telecommunications company, providing a comprehensive suite of services to help our customers build and expand their infrastructure systems.
Our mission is to enable our clients to achieve the maximum possible return on their investment with their networks by staying up to date with the latest industry trends and constantly developing superior services that exceed our client’s expectations. Our professionally stimulating working environment provides a completely personalized experience.
- Prepare candidate information reports related to leasing, permitting, and land use viability. Identify potential risk scenarios.
- Coordinate with tower owners and/or private landlords to negotiate and secure lease entitlements as project scope defines. Prepare lease or other real estate agreements.
- Coordinate with or supervise outside vendor partners, environmental firms, architectural and engineering firms, title search firms, engineers and drafting technicians to ensure transactions close within defined timeframes.
- Interview zoning/permitting personnel to obtain jurisdictional approval requirements for installation of wireless communication facilities and/or related wireless equipment as project scope defines.
- Complete and submit zoning and permitting applications. Monitor progress of the application and facilitate jurisdictional requests for additional information. Prepare collocation applications and manage the process through Notice to Proceed (NTP).
- Coordinate with customer and engineering departments to obtain information necessary for entitlement applications (RF affidavits, propagation maps, photo-simulations, etc.).
- Maintain a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with customers.
- At least 5 years telecommunications experience
- Paralegal or leasing experience with private landowners preferable
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.