$3000 Sign On Bonus Tower Climber Technicians Needed Immediately: Foreman and Top Hand
- 2480 Palisades Dr., Corona, CA, United States
Pramira is an information communications technology partner, offering operators and vendors across the telecom industry innovative Managed Services and Talent Sourcing. We help our clients achieve their business objectives while guaranteeing quality delivery, increased efficiency, and cost savings. Pramira offers innovative Smart Data Solutions, enabling a smooth introduction of new technologies and ongoing maintenance of voice and data services. Our mission is to enable telecom clients to achieve the maximum possible return on their investment in data collection.
Experienced Tower Techs with Certifications Needed ASAP
We can beat top pay upon successful interview and we offer a competitive benefit and incentive packages!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must maintain and enforce Pramira safety program, ensure daily job site safety plans are reviewed and followed, and stop work when unsafe work practices or conditions exist
• Recognize and perform duties within OSHA safety guidelines as well as all applicable safety laws and policies
• Assist Crew to ensure quality service to clients
• Work effectively both individually and with other crew members
• Handle transportation of equipment
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a tower climber required
• Current ComTrain or equivalent certification in Tower Climbing Safety and Rescue required
• Ability to climb, at least, a 250' telecommunications tower required
• Successful completion and passing score of all mandatory company certifications are required
• Interprets various documents (e.g. construction drawings, RFDS diagrams, manufacturer specifications, etc.) to ensure proper installation of antenna systems using technical expertise and knowledge
• 2-3-year climber experience with a tower climber certification card required
• Technical knowledge of wireless telecommunications products Antenna, Radio, Fiber.
• Anritsu, PIM and OTDR certifications preferred
• NWSA certification preferred
• Excel, Word and Outlook Microsoft experience preferred
• Current CPR/First Aid Certifications preferred
• Availability to work overtime to include Saturdays, Sundays and evening hours as required
• Full Benefit Package, 401K program, and opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing industry with a financially stable company.
• Employment is dependent on the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.