- 2552 Walnut Ave., Tustin, California, United States
We are an industry-leading engineering, site development and construction telecommunications company, providing a comprehensive suite of services to help our customers build and expand their infrastructure systems.
Our mission is to enable our clients to achieve the maximum possible return on their investment with their networks by staying up to date with the latest industry trends and constantly developing superior services that exceed our client’s expectations. Our professionally stimulating working environment provides a completely personalized experience.
Administrative Assistant will have on-the-job training to prepare them for their day-to-day work. Telecom is a specialized field, relevant experience is a huge plus, but not required. You should be able to work remotely and in the office at least once a week. You may be asked to make deliveries and run errands. A clean driving record is a must. The right candidate should be flexible with the tasks they are asked to perform, experience with Microsoft is a must and you would answer to several executives and work well in a team environment. There will be mundane tasks and highly confidential tasks as well. This role requires a positive, go with the flow attitude and the right candidate must be driven and ready to learn! As a company we pivot and change directions to meet the needs of the business, what we're getting at, is you should be ready for anything! We have a medium sized company with colleagues spread across the US, Philippines and India. You should live in the Orange Count area, or very close to it as our office is in Tustin and our warehouse is located in Corona, CA. Applicants should be ready to start immediately. Looking forward to meeting our newest team member!
- Arranging staff meetings, team building events and scheduling appointments
- Maintaining the office's
- Writing memos, correspondence, spreadsheets and other reports as needed
- Keeping the office database and filing system up to date and organized
- Purchasing office supplies and work with vendors
- Working with office equipment vendors to purchase and maintain office equipment such as printers
- Sorting and delivering all mail and filing
- Ad hoc reports
- Keep records up to date
- Carry out clerical duties
- Handle technical issues
- Quality Assurance throughout the company to maintain company standards
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with various forms of office software and equipment
- Able to write reports and presentations
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with staff across multiple departments, regions
- Ability to work with budgets and create spreadsheets
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All candidates must live/work in the Orange County, CA area for consideration.
You must be able to legally work in the US, be over the age of 21 and have a clean driving record for insurance compliance and please note our company does not sponsor employment visas.