Project Manager III (Site Acquisition) Telecommunications
- remote, Rio Linda, CA, United States
Pramira is an information communications technology partner, offering operators and vendors across the telecom industry innovative Managed Services and Talent Sourcing. We help our clients achieve their business objectives while guaranteeing quality delivery, increased efficiency, and cost savings. Pramira offers innovative Smart Data Solutions, enabling a smooth introduction of new technologies and ongoing maintenance of voice and data services. Our mission is to enable telecom clients to achieve the maximum possible return on their investment in data collection.
As a Project Manager III (Northern CA) you will manage the various aspects and phases of a project life cycle, ensuring adherence to enterprise, local project and program management standards, frameworks, and processes. You will administer and organize all project related activities within your region by working and coordinating with the PM's that report to you directly. You will read and prepare financial reports based on monthly, quarterly and annual goals and report them directly to the Dir of Site Development. You will be responsible for all projects in your region including but not limited to - profitability, client satisfaction and internal/external problem solving
Coordinate with cross-functional project teams to create and administer project plans, reports, and schedules
• Maintain program trackers
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to upper management
• Document process steps for purposes of streamlining processes
• Confer with Project Managers to outline the work plan
• Maintain adequate communication between Project leads and Upper Management
• Prepare project reports and deliver to Upper Management
• Analyze data and create action items for team members based upon project status
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
Travel Requirements: Little to no travel - Local only within 3 hours
Decision Making Authority/Judgment:
The expectation of the Project Manager III is to get up to speed on the flow of the project (all structures and processes) as quickly as possible with an understanding of which milestones/deliverables are upcoming.
Interaction/Key Relationships of Position:
Project Manager III will need to interact with all staff to coordinate deliverables to client. Regional Manager will also need to communicate with Upper Management on a daily and weekly base
10 years of cellular/ telecommunications experience.
•Effective problem solving
•Good with scheduling
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented, well organized, and possess strong problem solving / analytical skill
• Proficient with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• Site Acquisition experience is a must
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Ability to travel occasionally as required
• Must be willing and able to quickly identify and learn department functions; existing processes; and procedures independently
• Strong process documentation skills are required
Education:10 years of cellular/ telecommunications experience. 4 year College degree desired. PMP Cert a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.