Continuous Improvement Manager
- San Marcos, TX
Powerhouse Talent Inc. is a search and employer branding consultancy. Our mission is powerful one…
To nourish companies’ souls…feeding them awe-inspiring talent, meaningful advice and creative ways to share their greatness!
We represent world-class employers who selected Powerhouse Talent because of the quality of our search process, our credentials as Certified HR Leaders, and our prioritization of the candidate experience. Power up your career!
Location: San Marcos, Texas
The Continuous Improvement Manager provides thought leadership around process excellence and continuous improvement matters for a leading aerospace products and systems manufacturer. Responsibilities include:
- Support the application and promotion of CI tools and methodologies in both business and manufacturing environments
- Provide coaching, guidance and leadership around CI.
- Lead and participate in assessments, Kaizen events, value stream mapping, cell design, 5S, root cause analysis and benchmarking.
- Drive Standard Factory and Lean Transformation activities.
- Design CI processes and support existing ones.
- Promote and share best practices.
- Develop and maintain CI training materials.
- Support key business improvement projects which drive cost, efficiency, quality, and lean.
- Accountability for delivering results within department budgeting and staffing levels
- Relationship management to promote a positive work environment.
- BA/BS degree w/6–10+ years experience, MA/MS degree w/4–7+ years experience, PhD degree w/2–4+ years experience
- Good knowledge of Continuous Improvement methodology (i.e. Toyota Production System).
- Sound knowledge of Lean manufacturing techniques and application.
- Successful execution of continuous improvement events.
- Experience with assessment/audits ideal.
- Strong communication & presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Facilitation skills
- Leadership skills
Powerhouse Talent Inc.- Powerful Human Capital Solutions