- Toronto, Canada
Powerhouse Talent Inc. is a search and employer branding consultancy. Our mission is powerful one…
To nourish companies’ souls…feeding them awe-inspiring talent, meaningful advice and creative ways to share their greatness!
We represent world-class employers who selected Powerhouse Talent because of the quality of our search process, our credentials as Certified HR Leaders, and our prioritization of the candidate experience. Power up your career!
Location is North GTA- Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Vaughan
Are you a strategic fundraising/giving leader ready to put your passion, creative mind and drive to work on the agency side? Are you tired of red tape and feeling like you have more to contribute? Our client, an innovative, dynamic and fun agency puts their talents to use building fundraising strategy and deployment road-maps for multiple clients. Ready to broaden your horizons and help the wider fundraising community? We have an amazing opportunity to share with you.
With regular interface with the CEO and executive team, the Fundraising Strategist leads the development of annual giving programs that bring scale and impact to the causes of clients.
· 3-5 years direct response fundraising experience
· A multi-talented fundraising generalist with experience managing annual appeals
· Imaginative, strategic and detail-oriented
· Experience with the development of strategic annual plans and budgets
· A passion for the mission of helping clients and donors do more
· Collaborative and results-driven
· Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
· Multi-channel experience (print, video, DRTV and digital)
· Fast-paced, fun yet demanding (it's more than a job, it’s a passion for this team)
· Innovative- challenges the status quo
· Collaborative, team focused, and FUN!!!
· Obsessed with exceptional client service
The above description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities and skills required.