Intellectual Property Lawyer (In-house)
- Moline, IL
Powerhouse Talent Inc. is a search and employer branding consultancy. Our mission is powerful one…
To nourish companies’ souls…feeding them awe-inspiring talent, meaningful advice and creative ways to share their greatness!
We represent world-class employers who selected Powerhouse Talent because of the quality of our search process, our credentials as Certified HR Leaders, and our prioritization of the candidate experience. Power up your career!
Location: Moline, Illinois
As Intellectual Property Counsel for this world renown organization, you will provide advice, research, recommendations, and analysis regarding complex intellectual property legal matters. In addition, as a trusted business partner, you will:
• Draft, negotiate, counsel on, and file legal documents, including patent applications, responses to USPTO office actions, opinions, contracts, memos, and registrations
• Collaborate with other legal team-members in analyzing issues to identify legal problems, research applicable laws and practices, and formulate solutions and counsel
• Review legal documents for compliance with applicable laws
• Stay current on emerging trends in the law through continuing legal education, reading, professional conferences, and participating in professional associations
• Juris Doctor (JD) degree or equivalent degree
• USPTO registration as a patent attorney
• Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree, with a degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science, or experience drafting patent applications in these areas
Powerhouse Talent Inc.- Powerful Human Capital Solutions