- Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Powerhouse is a leader in commercial infrastructure management services supporting the world’s largest companies across retail, banking, convenience, health care, hospitality, and commercial real estate industries to maintain, improve and introduce new customer experiences. Utilizing our dynamic technologies, Powerhouse executes programs from coast to coast so that our customers can give consumers access to what helps keep us all moving. With a commitment to delivering best-in-class service, coupled with a vision to create a positive and lasting impact, at Powerhouse, people are the key to our success. We are always seeking team members who embrace our core values of honesty and integrity. We have opportunities for quick advancement and long-term career paths. Join Powerhouse to be a part of a remarkable team that implements today what will move people through the experiences of tomorrow.
FREE SINGLE HEALTHCARE COVERAGE!
The Senior Estimator is responsible for projecting construction costs including materials and labor associated with multi-site construction project requirements, as well as mentoring duties of other estimating team members.
- Analyze drawings and project specifications to provide material take-offs and cost estimates.
- Identify and quantify cost factors in preparing accurate estimates for projects.
- Establish relationships with key vendors to obtain best price and negotiate as necessary.
- Organize and analyze quotes received and identify viable options.
- Create and submit estimate reports or bids to appropriate people (project managers, leadership, vendors) for review.
- Must possess strong leadership qualities and organizational skills.
- Must possess strong time management skills.
- Must possess communication skills and be comfortable presenting bids to internal team members and attending customer pre-bid and post-bid meetings.
- Must be comfortable in an ever-changing environment.
- Previous estimating experience in Multi-Family, Senior Living, Healthcare, Hospitality, or Retail industries preferred.
- Previous estimating experience in construction remodel (refresh/rollout) environment preferred.
- Self-motivated, reliable and attention to detail a must!
- Position will require occasional travel, <15%
- Previous contractor relationship management preferred.
- Able to provide leadership to Estimators and other department members as needed.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
Experience with Blue Beam, AutoDesk, Advanced Excel Skills, Plan Grid, Building Connected, Airtable preferred.
Prefer at least seven (7) years’ experience with National Multi-Site Customer interface in an estimating capacity.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and project management software.
Must comply with Powerhouse Conduct and Appearance Standards, which reflect Company image.
Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
Must have valid driver's license.