Electrician - Retail Locations
- 812 S Crowley Rd, Crowley, TX 76036, USA
An army of dedicated people who work tirelessly and stop at nothing to make sure our clients have success. You aren’t just a number on a board to us; you are our partner – we work together to get the job done. We invest significant resources to develop people, processes and technologies that allow us to deliver best-in-class service.
FREE SINGLE HEALTHCARE COVERAGE!
This position, under the supervision of the Project Manager, is responsible for installation and electrical repair/troubleshooting duties throughout live retail locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Read and interpret plans to perform required installation/retrofits on various electrical systems at commercial construction sites.
· Must have experience working in main and subpanels.
· Ensure adherence to code requirements under all circumstances.
· Visually and physically inspect all installed electrical systems, diagnose problems when necessary and perform needed corrections/installation.
· Analyze and problem-solve various electrical controls and systems.
· Report any project issues through chain of command, especially those affecting costs/scope of work.
· Document and report all issue to avoid recurrence of defects or service issues.
· Demonstrate safe and responsible use of tools.
· Must provide your own basic tools for duration of project.
· Communicate clearly and proactively to teammates to ensure timely completion of duties.
· Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
· Participate in all training opportunities.
· Willing to travel 100% throughout the U.S. as determined by the Manager.
· Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
· Must have valid and clear driver’s license.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and TRAINING:
Journeyman or Apprentice designation required.
Relevant experience in retail/construction electrical environment.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Communicates Effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of difference audiences.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This position works in an environment with moderate to high noise level. (Examples: hammering, drilling and basic construction noise within a confined area). Usual construction site environment with frequent walking, standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and balancing. Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of hand tools. Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as telephone. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Ability to read and understand work instructions.
Note: Nothing in this job specification restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Critical features of this job are described under various headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. The above statements are strictly intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.
Must comply with Powerhouse Conduct and Appearance Standards, which reflect Company image.
Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
Must have valid driver's license.