- 812 S Crowley Rd, Crowley, TX 76036, USA
- Employees can work remotely
A leading provider of national construction services, facility maintenance and rollouts. We leverage unparalleled service and technology to implement solutions that enable our customers to maximize brand presence and profitability. Continuous improvement and implementation of sustainable processes and protocols have been integral to our success. Founded in 1996, originally as a retail signage company, Powerhouse has always provided clients with unmatched service and efficiency – let us create a Raving Fan out of you!
FREE SINGLE HEALTHCARE COVERAGE COMING January 1, 2021!
The Sr. Estimator is responsible for projecting construction costs including materials and labor associated with multi-site construction project requirements, as well as mentoring duties of other estimating team members.
- Analyze drawings and project specifications to provide material take-offs and cost estimates.
- Identify and quantify cost factors in preparing accurate estimates for projects.
- Establish relationships with key vendors to obtain best price and negotiate as necessary.
- Organize and analyze quotes received and identify viable options.
- Create and submit estimate reports or bids to appropriate people (project managers, leadership, vendors) for review.
- Must possess strong leadership qualities and organizational skills.
- Must possess strong time management skills.
- Must possess communication skills and be comfortable presenting bids to internal team members and attending customer pre-bid and post-bid meetings.
- Must be comfortable in an ever-changing environment.
- Previous estimating experience in Multi-Family, Senior Living, Healthcare, Hospitality, or Retail industries preferred.
- Previous estimating experience in construction remodel (refresh/rollout) environment preferred.
- Self-motivated, reliable and attention to detail a must!
- Position will require occasional travel, <15%
- Previous contractor relationship management preferred.
- Able to provide leadership to Estimators and other department members as needed.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
Prefer at least seven (7) years’ experience with National Multi-Site Customer interface in an estimating capacity.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and project management software.
Must comply with Powerhouse Conduct and Appearance Standards, which reflect Company image.
Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
Must have valid driver's license.