- 812 S Crowley Rd, Crowley, TX 76036, USA
- Employees can work remotely
A leading provider of national construction services, facility maintenance and rollouts. We leverage unparalleled service and technology to implement solutions that enable our customers to maximize brand presence and profitability. Continuous improvement and implementation of sustainable processes and protocols have been integral to our success. Founded in 1996, originally as a retail signage company, Powerhouse has always provided clients with unmatched service and efficiency – let us create a Raving Fan out of you!
FREE SINGLE HEALTHCARE COVERAGE COMING January 1, 2021!
The Assistant Estimator is responsible for assisting the Estimator with projecting construction costs including materials and labor associated with project requirements for multi-site construction and facilities projects.
- Prepare plan packages as directed by the Estimator(s) for submission to appropriate people including Project Managers, Owners, Vendors) for review.
- Assist with analyzing drawings and project specifications to provide material take-offs and cost estimates.
- Establish relationships with key vendors to obtain best price and negotiate, as necessary.
- Design tracking metrics and organize all quotes received and assist with identifying viable options.
- Must possess strong organizational abilities and ability to multitask.
- Must be comfortable in an ever-changing environment.
- Previous estimating assistance experience in multi-site (retail, restaurant, hospitality, multi-family, senior living, healthcare) construction remodel (refresh/rollout) environment preferred including all trades (electrical, plumbing, hvac, carpentry, etc.)
- Self-motivated, reliable and attention to detail a must!
Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university preferred.
Prefer at least three (3) years’ experience with multi-site national customer interface.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and applicable software systems.
Proficient with construction estimating software.
Must comply with Powerhouse Conduct and Appearance Standards, which reflect Company image.
Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
Must have valid driver's license.