- OH-161, Columbus, OH, USA
A leading provider of national construction services, facility maintenance and rollouts. We leverage unparalleled service and technology to implement solutions that enable our customers to maximize brand presence and profitability. Continuous improvement and implementation of sustainable processes and protocols have been integral to our success. Founded in 1996, originally as a retail signage company, Powerhouse has always provided clients with unmatched service and efficiency – let us create a Raving Fan out of you!
OVERVIEW: The Vendor Coordinator is responsible for supporting multiple teams by providing vendor sources to efficiently complete all service requests for our customers.
This position is located in Westerville, Ohio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage a high volume of incoming/outgoing calls to possible service vendors located throughout the United States.
Provide potential vendors with scope of service needs and budgeting requirements.
Ability to analyze vendor information and determine if service is suitable.
Ability to answer the phone and/or email promptly to provide the best customer service possible.
Input necessary data into computer system to track and follow up on vendor responses.
Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing set goals as determined by Manager.
Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Positive attitude and pleasant phone voice.
Ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with an ever-changing environment and demanding customers.
Must be a team player and able to support teammates at any given time.
Must be efficient with Microsoft Office - Intermediate level or higher with Excel software.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Other duties as assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and TRAINING:
· One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Previous experience in Facilities Maintenance/Construction is a plus!
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
· There are no specific requirements for this position.
Proficient in Microsoft Office programs - intermediate to advance Excel skills
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The employee must occasionally move/position up to 20 pounds. • While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain in a stationary position; use hands to operate/position; communicate/exchange information; traverse; position self; observe and assess. • Ability to understand work instructions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. • This position works in an environment with moderate noise level. (Examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic).
Note: Nothing in this job specification restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Critical features of this job are described under various headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. The above statements are strictly intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a complete list of all duties.
Must comply with Powerhouse Conduct and Appearance Standards, which reflect Company image.
Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
Must have valid driver's license.