Facilities Coordinator - Exterior Services
- OH-161, Columbus, OH, USA
A leading provider of national construction services, facility maintenance and rollouts. We leverage unparalleled service and technology to implement solutions that enable our customers to maximize brand presence and profitability. Continuous improvement and implementation of sustainable processes and protocols have been integral to our success.
- Manage a high volume of incoming work orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Answer customer questions about scope of services, making appropriate suggestions to resolve the problem.
- Ability to analyze customer inquiries and determine means of resolution.
- Ability to answer the phone and/or email promptly to provide the best customer service possible.
- Input necessary data into computer system to track and follow up on customer requests.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing set goals as determined by Manager.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and pleasant phone voice.
- Ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with an ever-changing environment and demanding customers.
- Ability to clearly communicate client’s needs to team and vendors in the field.
- Must be a team player and able to support teammates at any given time.
- Must be efficient with Microsoft Office - Intermediate level or higher with Excel software.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Previous experience in Facilities Maintenance/Construction is a plus!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.