- OH-161, Columbus, OH, USA
A leading provider of national construction services, facility maintenance and rollouts. We leverage unparalleled service and technology to implement solutions that enable our customers to maximize brand presence and profitability. Continuous improvement and implementation of sustainable processes and protocols have been integral to our success. Founded in 1996, originally as a retail signage company, Powerhouse has always provided clients with unmatched service and efficiency – let us create a Raving Fan out of you!
- Effectively forecast and manage client profitability through vendor pricing negotiation and dispute resolution, vet pricing with Facilities Coordinator.
- Create and consistently deliver above average customer service experience; actively build and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Managing multiple client relationships and dynamics.
- Responsible for leading a team of 3-5 team members.
- Maintain key performance indicators according to the service level agreement.
- Proactively liaison with vendors to resolve service delivery issues.
- Responsible for training, coaching, and managing staff on all aspects of client relations as well as customer service and SOP for the business unit.
- Deliver multiple service solutions simultaneously while managing scope of work and budget requirements.
- Input necessary data into computer system to tack and follow up on vendors.
- Manage work order dispatch; make profitability decisions
- Review and provide approval to vendors based on scope of project
- Ability to work within ambiguous situations.
- Must be a self-starter and driven for results.
4 years of related facilities maintenance/account management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Previous experience in Facilities Maintenance/Construction a plus.
Must comply with Powerhouse Conduct and Appearance Standards, which reflect Company image.
Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
Must have valid driver's license.