Assistant Account Manager
- 812 S Crowley Rd, Crowley, TX 76036, USA
- Employees can work remotely
An army of dedicated people who work tirelessly and stop at nothing to make sure our clients have success. You aren’t just a number on a board to us; you are our partner – we work together to get the job done. We invest significant resources to develop people, processes and technologies that allow us to deliver best-in-class service.
FREE SINGLE HEALTHCARE COVERAGE COMING January 1, 2021!
- Manage a high volume of incoming/outgoing calls and emails with Facilities Maintenance customers throughout the U.S.
- Provide customers with service solutions within the scope of work and within budgeting requirements.
- Ability to analyze vendor information and determine if service is suitable.
- Manage the relationship with customers to ensure work is being done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Input necessary data into computer system to track and follow up on vendor responses.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing set goals as determined by Manager.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and pleasant phone voice.
- Ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with an ever-changing environment and demanding customers.
- Must be a team player and able to support teammates at any given time.
- Must be efficient with Microsoft Office - Intermediate level or higher with Excel software.
3 to 4 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Previous experience in Facilities Maintenance/Construction a plus.
Must comply with Powerhouse Conduct and Appearance Standards, which reflect Company image.
Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
Must have valid driver's license.