- 5205 Stilesboro Rd #120, Kennesaw, GA, United States
A leading provider of national construction services, facility maintenance and rollouts. We leverage unparalleled service and technology to implement solutions that enable our customers to maximize brand presence and profitability. Continuous improvement and implementation of sustainable processes and protocols have been integral to our success.
This position, under the supervision of the General Manager performs various types of cleaning in an outdoor shopping center environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Clean corridors, elevators, stair ways and other work areas
• Empty trash, recycle receptacles and ashtrays, transporting all trash and waste to disposal areas
• Dust and polish furniture and equipment
• Sweep, scrub, wax and polish floors
• Wash storefront windows and door
• Check entire property for spills or water for immediate cleanup
• Clean kiosk carts
• Parking lot detail
• Operate a backpack blower
• Report any needed repairs to Maintenance immediately
• Must safely handle various cleaning solvents and chemicals
• Must comply with all OSHA, EPA and State Health Department regulations
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• Follow written and verbal instructions
• Must pass a background and drug screen (random included)
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clear driving record
• Flexibility in hours and days worked required including some weekends and holidays
• Will be exposure to outdoor environment including excessive heat and cold.
• Must be able to perform standard physical labor including standing for long periods of time
Previous relevant labor experience required including general cleaning, parking lot detail and trash removal preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.