- 2900 Horizon Dr, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA
PowerPay is a financial technology company (fintech) in the home improvement space. PowerPay is building a national network of contractors that offer our financing solutions to their respective homeowners. The company is growing quickly and anticipates growing our loan volume to over $3 Billion in 2021. PowerPay originates and services all loans. We are looking for bright, energetic, self-starters to join our growing company to assist our loan processing and servicing divisions.
PowerPay has an immediate opening for a Controller (newly created position) due to increased organization growth. The Controller is responsible for the accounting and financial planning functions. You will manage the finance team and will work closely with our other functional teams. Our aspirations are high and with your expertise you can help take our business to the next level.
We are looking for an energetic, hardworking, and flexible individual. Successful individual will be a hands-on, roll-up-the sleeves type of individual.
Desired candidates should have the following experience/skills:
- Establish and maintain accounting policies, systems, procedures and special financial studies
- Manage the monthly accounting close process and produce the financial results for the business unit while supporting corporate financial reporting requirements
- Experience with SOX is beneficial
- excellent communication skills
- demonstrated experience managing day to day finance and month end close process (3 day close)
- strong computer skills
- desire to work hard and enjoys a challenge
- previous experience in loan or mortgage industry helpful
- experience with a start-up and/or rapidly growing company
- have a customer focused mentality
- detail oriented
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or similar
Benefits of working with PowerPay
- Team-centric company culture
- Growth Opportunities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.