- 2900 Horizon Dr, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA
- Employees can work remotely
PowerPay is a financial technology company (fintech) in the home improvement space. PowerPay is building a national network of contractors that offer our financing solutions to their respective homeowners. The company is growing quickly and anticipates growing our loan volume to over $1 Billion in 2020. PowerPay originates and services all loans. We are looking for bright, energetic, self-starters to join our growing company to assist our loan processing and servicing divisions.
Great opportunity to join our growing company!
New opportunity to join our growing company and become part of the operations team. PowerPay offers a great working environment (state of the art technology, spacious up to date office, full stocked kitchen, fun areas - ping pong table, corn hole, soccer and more!) and the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the organization.
PowerPay is in search of an experienced Underwriter/Loan Processor to help support our expanding business. You will work closely with our customer operations and sales team to ensure we are delivering a positive experience. Our aspirations are high and with your expertise you can help take our business to the next level.
- Review loan applications and documentation to check for completeness and adherence to credit policies
- Analyze income and credit history to make application decisions
- Obtain and review new loan documentation as needed
- Ensure all underwriting conditions are satisfied
- Communicate and coordinate information with applicants, clients and sales team
- Manage pipeline of loans to ensure timely and smooth transaction flow
- Ensure compliance with company policies and guidelines
- Documenting and effectively communicating reasons for the approval/rejection of loans
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Solid understanding of the economics related to financing
- Solid understanding of the risk elements related to financing
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data
- Professional written, verbal and interpersonal skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.