- 2900 Horizon Dr, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA
PowerPay is a financial technology company (fintech) in the home improvement space. PowerPay is building a national network of contractors that offer our financing solutions to their respective homeowners. The company is growing quickly and anticipates growing our loan volume to over $1 Billion in 2020. PowerPay originates and services all loans. We are looking for bright, energetic, self-starters to join our growing company to assist our loan processing and servicing divisions.
- The Operations Specialist will be responsible to capture business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination of skills leveraging; research, fact finding, interview sessions and the understanding of applicable business systems.
- The Operations Specialist will participate in the full life cycle of the projects to ensure a successful deployment of the technology and implementation of new business operation processes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
- Consults with functional sales and operations personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
- Supports the departmental end-users, technical resources (architects, data analysts, developers, operation specialists), consultants and others in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure optimal operational performance
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
- Participates in QA and user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Obtains a working knowledge of the assigned business processes and creates requirement documents for development and testing.
- Consistently works within the defined IT and business standards and procedures
- Preferred Bachelors Degree from a Four (4) year College or University
- 2+ years of diverse financial services / mortgage banking experience preferred
- Experience formally documenting business and operations processes in text and visual format.
- Ability to interface with operational levels of the business to define business and functional requirements.
- Support business and IT teams, including requirements gathering and project management for new development and integration projects with little or no direction.
- PMP certification desired
- Good communication skills are required.
- Team player
Benefits of working with PowerPay
- Base plus generous compensation structure
- Team-centric company culture
- Growth Opportunities
Apply today for immediate consideration!