- 2900 Horizon Dr, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA
PowerPay is a financial technology company (fintech) in the home improvement space. PowerPay is building a national network of contractors that offer our financing solutions to their respective homeowners. The company is growing quickly and anticipates growing our loan volume to over $1 Billion in 2020. PowerPay originates and services all loans. We are looking for bright, energetic, self-starters to join our growing company to assist our loan processing and servicing divisions.
Great opportunity to join our growing company!
New opportunity to join our growing company and become part of the operations team. PowerPay offers a great working environment (state of the art technology, spacious up to date office, full stocked kitchen, fun areas - ping pong table, corn hole, soccer and more!) and the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Review and evaluate loan applications against current credit policies
- Support for Sales Team and loan approvals
- Investigate and Assess loan applications that in for review
- Documentation Review for loan approval/rejection
- Review Credit Report borrowing history, credit rating, and other factors
- Request additional information from Contractors and Consumers as needed.
- Render application decisions based on consultations with upper management
- Prepare reports on daily activities
Qualifications and skills required:
- College degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Underwriter or Loan Processing experience a plus, but not required
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with Office (Excel, Word)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.