- 2900 Horizon Dr, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA
PowerPay is a financial technology company (fintech) in the home improvement space. PowerPay is building a national network of contractors that offer our financing solutions to their respective homeowners. The company is growing quickly and anticipates growing our loan volume to over $1 Billion in 2020. PowerPay originates and services all loans. We are looking for bright, energetic, self-starters to join our growing company to assist our loan processing and servicing divisions.
Great opportunity to join our growing company!
New opportunity to join our growing company and become part of the accounting team. PowerPay offers a great working environment (state of the art technology, spacious up to date office, full stocked kitchen, fun areas - ping pong table, corn hole, soccer and more!) and the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Maintaining documentation for loan bookings, contractor payments, stage funding transactions, accounts payable, payroll, and treasury.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Assisting the CFO and controller as needed
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.