BUSINESS MARKETING TRAINING
- Logan Ave, Toronto, ON, Canada
We manage the brands of – and run events for – some of North America’s largest companies. Our mission is to increase the exposure of our clients’ brand, to bring in quality long term customers and to help drive revenue, all whilst making sure that the person appreciates the experience with the brand. People want to listen to and be involved with Professionals!
As a part of our direct marketing team, you will learn first hand what it means to be the front line of representation for our incredible clientele. You will interact and handle customer needs directly while simultaneously developing the necessary skills to train and manage a team by leading from the front. The position will include a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis.
Salary range: $46000 - $56000 per year.
- Create compelling marketing campaigns alongside the team to expand client territories and effectively promote client’s mission, brand, services, etc.
- Help create effective sales and customer service channels to achieve weekly targets
- Learn how to properly identify and recruit talent for new positions in the future
- Become a master at sales and customer service, engaging in strategic communication tools and techniques
- Continue developing leadership skills, acquiring essential qualities to participate in business management
- The perfect addition to our team is a self-starter, with a desire to start a successful career in leadership.
- This individual is a team player, yet has a natural leadership ability.
- They are determined, driven, and willing to embrace a good challenge
- This person is a critical thinker, ambitious, and humble, and their desire to grow both professionally and personally is what sets them apart
1 to 2 years of professional experience
High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Apply today. We can’t wait to meet you!