- Logan Ave, Toronto, ON, Canada
We manage the brands of – and run events for – some of North America’s largest companies. Our mission is to increase the exposure of our clients’ brand, to bring in quality long term customers and to help drive revenue, all whilst making sure that the person appreciates the experience with the brand. People want to listen to and be involved with Professionals!
As part of our continued growth and expansion, we are looking for a talented professional to join our Events and Promotions division. We strive for excellence in the workplace and an environment that fosters creativity.
Event Coordinators and Promotional Assistants are responsible for all marketing and event coordination. This includes all planning, coordinating, and execution of the events. This position is critical in planning and facilitating daily events/trade shows regionally.
Salary range: $42000 - $52000 per year.
- Manage and/or work trade shows /events.
- Manage trade show and event promotions and strategy in conjunction with management.
- Coordinate trade shows and event staff
- Maintain regular & efficient communication.
- Ensure all trade shows and events are successful from beginning to end.
- Oversee displays setup for events/ trade shows and breakdown.
- Responsible for inventory and displays
- Track and implement execution timeline and expenses per event.
- Develop & train new team members and advise management on marketing strategies
- Previous experience in public relations or other related fields
- Minimum 1+ years experience in managing business communications or scholarly publishing industry
- Phenomenal written and verbal English communication skills
- Familiarity with or interest in academia or publishing is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to balance a strategic and creative mindset with meticulous attention to detail
- Willingness to be an active, productive member of a high-performing remote team
- Experience with social listening and brand management tools is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance