- Logan Ave, Toronto, ON, Canada
We manage the brands of – and run events for – some of North America’s largest companies. Our mission is to increase the exposure of our clients’ brand, to bring in quality long term customers and to help drive revenue, all whilst making sure that the person appreciates the experience with the brand. People want to listen to and be involved with Professionals!
Event Coordinator will have the responsibility of managing all events for the organization. The Event Coordinator oversees all aspects of event planning and management, including internal and external events.
Salary range: $48000 - $58000 per year.
- Running it like you own it by enthusiastically communicating with all guests via face to face, phone, and email and by taking ownership of all follow-up.
- Builds and maintains customer’s relationships
- Plan and execute the event based on the budget and financial ability of the host of the event
- Developing and growing as an Event professional by attending and engaging in weekly sales meetings and by sharing strategic ideas to enhance the business.
- Holding yourself accountable for measurable, high-quality, and timely results.
- Monitor the entire event proceedings
- Develop comprehensive project plans
- Coordinate with all the departments involved in the organization of the event
- Negotiate with appropriate vendors before the event
- A spark of creativity and an innovation driven mindset
- Proficiency in computer software including Excel, Microsoft Word, and Customer Relationship Management
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates drive and initiative
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Must be willing to perform multiple tasks
- Project a professional demeanor as well as using tact when dealing with others
- A desire to learn and grow within the company
- The ability to build strong relationships through high-level communication skills, face to face, email and phone
- A strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to focus under pressure
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 18 years +