- Logan Ave, Toronto, ON, Canada
We manage the brands of – and run events for – some of North America’s largest companies. Our mission is to increase the exposure of our clients’ brand, to bring in quality long term customers and to help drive revenue, all whilst making sure that the person appreciates the experience with the brand. People want to listen to and be involved with Professionals!
We are searching for a Brand Agent, which will welcome our guests warmly and in a positive, courteous, attentive, and professional manner. They will be lively, outgoing, energetic, and approachable. This position will provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers while demonstrating the company values and supporting the mission. The Brand Agent will report to the General Services Manager for day to day activities and coordinate marketing duties with the Chief Marketing Officer.
Salary range: $47000 - $55000 per year.
- Notify the General Manager of facility issues, cleaning requests, and security issues.
- Be positive, charismatic, motivating, and engaging.
- Model behavior to inspire a high level of service and set the pace for others to emulate.
- Educate others about our brand; positively promote the brand at all times.
- Act with integrity, trust, and respect for our employees, peers, and customers per our Mission, Declaration, and Statement of Purpose.
- Always be warm in dealing with difficult people.
- Participate in several marketing communications and promotional programs and activities.
- Work well with a team and comfortable speaking in front of groups and engaging with new people in person and digitally.
- Answer all incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate person/department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain accurate visitor logs.
- Assist in updating building security access systems and running security reports, as needed.
- Genuinely welcome to our guests and engage with a positive attitude and in a courteous, attentive, and professional manner.
- Make people smile.
- Build relationships and emotional connections within our community.
- A strategic thinker with a solid understanding of brand strategy, the fundamentals of advertising, and the modern digital advertising ecosystem
- Digital agency experience is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant business experience
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in brand marketing and digital marketing working
- A comprehensive understanding of digital marketing with expertise in search marketing, web development, analysis, email marketing, and social networks
- Able to work in a dynamic, dynamic and team-oriented environment with the ability to work with several groups simultaneously
- Superior inter-functional project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications with the ability to motivate and stimulate the team to reach a shared goal
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Along with creativity, momentum, and self-motivation, your experience and previous attributes will include: