- Logan Ave, Toronto, ON, Canada
We manage the brands of – and run events for – some of North America’s largest companies. Our mission is to increase the exposure of our clients’ brand, to bring in quality long term customers and to help drive revenue, all whilst making sure that the person appreciates the experience with the brand. People want to listen to and be involved with Professionals!
Our Corporate Communications Advisor will develop and execute public relations and community relations activities to promote the visibility and positive image, its work and mission in the community as well as marketing activities. Communicates internal announcements and initiatives to help the entire team stay in the know.
Salary range: $46000 - $56000 per year.
- Establishes and continuously assesses the effectiveness of the internal controls within the unit and compliance with University policies and procedures. Ensures employees are trained on controls within the function and on University policy and procedures
- Aids in the preparation of presentations and/or speeches geared towards targeted audiences.
- Oversees website management and content development.
- Monitors the content of all press releases and other internal and external communications.
- Assists in marketing budget development and cost tracking.
- Collaborates with management to develop and execute organizational communication and market branding strategies. Designs and implements information campaigns.
- Provides supervision and direction to staff and works in conjunction with the marketing department.
- Develops and edits advertising, print and digital collateral, social media, and email marketing content.
- Acts as liaison to and maintains positive relationships with the media and other interested parties.
- Creates strategies to increase program awareness and drive student enrollments.
- Ability to balance a strategic and creative mindset with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Phenomenal written and verbal English communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related field
- Minimum 1+ years experience in managing business communications or scholarly publishing industry
- Experience with social listening and brand management tools is a plus
- Experience writing content for all media platforms
- Willingness to be an active, productive member of a high-performing remote team
- Familiarity with or interest in academia or publishing is a plus