Learning & Development Coordinator
- Logan Ave, Toronto, ON, Canada
We manage the brands of – and run events for – some of North America’s largest companies. Our mission is to increase the exposure of our clients’ brand, to bring in quality long term customers and to help drive revenue, all whilst making sure that the person appreciates the experience with the brand. People want to listen to and be involved with Professionals!
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
This role will be key to launching a brand new, innovative product to the US market.
Core responsibilities will be to:
- Engage and interact with customers,
- Demonstrating how the products work
- Delivering an incredible experience, every time.
You will be the expert in bringing the new product to life and relating this to each customers' individual lifestyle and needs.
Your passion for the product will drive:
- Brand advocacy,
- Product interactions
- And ultimately sales.
What experience & skills do you need to succeed in this role?
- Previous customer-facing experience
- Great listening skills
- Personable, outgoing, engaging and energetic
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for science and healthy living
- Understanding of fitness/healthy lifestyle
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible to work different shift times to suit the business needs
- Able to interact and engage customers with ease and confidence
If you are immediately available, please apply today as this role is an urgent hire for the team.