- 75 Higuera Street, Suite 240, San Luis Obispo, CA
Postal.io is an integrated direct mail platform for sales and marketing teams that leverages machine learning to automate and optimize the delivery and reporting of personalized physical assets in the sales process. The system can easily integrate with existing CRM systems, Sales and Marketing Automation Platforms, or can be used independently.
Postal.io is a venture-backed startup, lead by a nationally recognized founding team with multiple successful $mm exits. We are based in beautiful San Luis Obispo within walking/biking distance to restaurants, SLO airport, wineries, and incredible hiking.
This is a great opportunity to learn about the Finance/ Accounting role within a SaaS startup. You'll be responsible for generating and analyzing reports, assisting with financial statement preparation, entering data, and assisting with audits/ reconciliations.
- Assist in preparing executive reporting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Communicate with customers regarding billing, cancellation requests and other general inquiries
- Assist sales and marketplace team with new vendor forms
- Collaborate with the Sales and Customer Success to manage questions and provide guidance on the structuring of sales orders
- Support the daily reconciliation and recording of revenue transactions to Zuora
- Partner with the sales and product teams to compile revenue and other key metrics data
- Assist in various month-end closing tasks with the finance/accounting team
- Working toward/completed an undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- You are a self-starter with a voracious appetite to learn and grow
- You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly
- You are methodical in your routine and pride yourself in the speed and accuracy of your work
- You are well spoken and your written and verbal communication is clear
At Postal.io we believe in a strong work/life/spiritual balance that only comes with a strong company culture that supports its people to do their best work. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we do have high expectations for our team and we ask that they have the same for us. We embrace people for who they are, and believe that diversity, inclusion and belonging are our greatest strengths. Perks include continuous learning opportunities, healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, office dog of the week, team outings, volunteer opportunities, and more.